Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Friday night decompression session. All right, so I'm probably getting a little carried away at this point with the whole coloring book page thing.

Barring the emergence of anything more notable related to The Haunted Mansion, this will probably be it.

But more than continuing the Haunted Mansion theme, it was a chance to work on a scene with a single light source.

In retrospect, I missed the needed correction on the top of the lantern and probably should have spent a few more minutes with shadows on the dog. And that dialogue bubble still bothers me because it remains the "brightest" part of the image.

But it is, after all, just a coloring book page.

1 comment:

Terry Byrne's Designs said...

Very Cool. I never even thought... Thats very very cool. I am going to get All Jewelles coloring books right now.... Thanks for the Idea.